(Click on each entry to read more details.)
- Talk with your friends and family about abortion.
- Make sure you have sufficient sexual education.
- Make sexual choices that won’t result in unintended pregnancy.
- Clean out your closets and donate items to your local pregnancy resource center or maternity home.
- Provide respite care for foster families.
- Set up your Amazon Smile account to donate to a pro-life organization.
- Familiarize yourself with abortion laws in your state.
- Volunteer to cuddle and talk to babies in a local NICU.
- Sponsor a pro-life speaker.
- Talk to your priest or pastor about discussing abortion publicly within your church.
- Sponsor or create advertisements for pro-life legislation.
- Buy sidewalk counselors a coffee.
- Advocate for restrictions on late-term abortion in your state.
- Donate supplies to child welfare agencies.
- Join a campus pro-life group.
- Learn the stances of your political representatives.
- Talk to medical providers about how they deliver prenatal Down syndrome diagnoses.
- Create a book club.
- Volunteer to help a pro-life organization by sending thank you notes to donors.
- Create a pro-life prayer group.
- Find pro-life healthcare providers.
- Buy lunch for your local pregnancy resource center.
- Advocate for perinatal hospice notification.
- Give adoptive and foster families books with adoption and foster themes.
- Work with local high schools to support pregnant and parenting students.
- Send elected officials thank you notes when they accomplish pro-life work.
- Leave business cards for your local pregnancy resource center.
- Get sidewalk counselors literature to hand out.
- Write letters to the editor.
- Support women with unintended pregnancies in your church.
- Talk about your experience with disability in online support groups.
- Learn the details of fetal development.
- Advocate for informed consent laws regarding ultrasound viewing.
- Babysit siblings so parents can take foster children to appointments.
- Like, comment on, and share content from your favorite pro-life organizations.
- Volunteer with campaigns for pro-life candidates.
- Stand with sidewalk counselors–literally.
- Help abortion clinic workers learn about And Then There Were None.
- Transcribe pro-life videos, podcasts, and other audio.
- Translate pro-life articles, blog posts, and other written word.
- Commit to praying once a day for an end to abortion.
- Report illegal distribution of abortion pills to the FDA.
- Study the pro-choice worldview.
- Advocate for trigger laws in your state.
- Become a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) or guardian at litem (GAL) for foster children.
- Subscribe to pro-life podcasts.
- Create a “Contact Our Reps” group.
- Go thrift shopping.
- Take pictures at pro-life events.
- Post ads in newspapers for local pregnancy resource centers.
- Amplify the voices of unconventional pro-lifers.
- Create chalk art.
- Donate items to babies in need.
- Advocate for laws preventing minors from obtaining abortions out of state without parental permission.